Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Once In One Hundred Year Opportunity
- Land: 5,495 ha (13,578 acres)
'NEBEA STATION' COONAMBLE NSW
- 5,495ha* (13,578ac*) freehold, 18km* Coonamble, 163km* Dubbo
- Very good balance of benficial flooded country from Nebea Creek & mix of grey / chocolate clay & red sandy loam soils
- 1200ac* currently cultivated, potential for further development
- 8 sub-artesian bore, 3 stock dams, permanent and & semi-permanent water holes along Nebea Creek & 4 sets of steel cattle yards
- 4 bedroom main homestead, swimming pool, tennis court
- Numerous sheds, cottages & outbuildings, solar system & 8 silos
VIEW BY APPOINTMENT
CHRIS KORFF - 0427 005 090
- Air Conditioning
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
5,495 ha / 13,578 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.